This stunning flat is situated in a peaceful and quiet location, offering beautiful sea views and historical features. Ideal for those over 60, this property boasts a double bedroom with natural light, a walk-in closet, and even more breathtaking sea views. An open-plan lounge/dining room, providing a spacious and comfortable living area. The well-maintained kitchen features wood countertops and integrated appliances, as well as captivating sea views. The bathroom is equipped with a heated towel rail, a shower, and an emergency pull chord for added safety. Conveniently, there is also a communal lounge, laundry room, and communal gardens for residents to enjoy. With a good condition throughout and an impressive EPC rating of B, this flat is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a comfortable and secure retirement home or a peaceful seaside retreat. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Communal Entrance Doors leading to;
Lobby Library, lounge and lift to other floors;
Main Entrance Dimplex electric heater, intercom, emergency pull cord, doors leading to;
Bathroom 5'5" x 5'4" (1.65m x 1.63m). Low level push button W.C., walk in shower, vanity wash hand basin, electric towel rail,, electric Dimplex heater, floor to ceiling tiled wiles, air flow ventilation, emergency pull chord.
Bedroom 19'3" (5.87m) x 9'2" (2.8m) narrowing to 3'4" (1.02m). Double glazed window to rear elevation, electric Dimplex heater, sea views, doors leading to;
Wardrobe / Storage Cupboard Range of shelving with above storage and hanging rails, door leading to;
Lounge / Diner 10'8" x 22'9" (3.25m x 6.93m). Double glazed window and French doors to rear elevation leading to balcony. A range of high level sockets, electric fire place with wooden mantel piece with surround, electric Dimplex heater, door leading to;
Kitchen 7'4" x 6'4" (2.24m x 1.93m). Double glazed window to rear elevation, range of wall and base units with worktop over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric Beko 4 ring hob with extractor fan above, integrated electric Beko oven, integrated fridge and freezer, under pelmet lighting, door leading to;
Boiler Room 5'8" x 8'1" (1.73m x 2.46m). Gledhill off peak heating system, Ventaxia storage room ventalation system.
Agents Notes 1. Service Charge 2023-2024 (1 Bed - £204.81** 2 Bed - £307.21per month) This covers everything outside the apartment paid monthly and reviewed yearly
2. Ground Rent ( 1 Bed - £425 a year ** 2 Bed £495 a year) Paid in 2 x instalments every 6 months (set for 15 years from 2012)
3. Community Charge for your apartment depending on Band
4. TV licence if applicable
5. Electric consumption within apartment, there is no gas at Lantern Court
6. We recommend that you get contents Insurance that includes Public Liability, you do not need Buildings Insurance as that is covered in the Service Charge
7. There is FreeView & FreeSat at Lantern Court, if you want additional services like Sky TV, that will be an additional charge depending on the package you choose and payable to that provider
8. Every Apartment has a telephone line, which you may wish to have connected for telephone and or broadband for internet/streaming services. There is a communal Computer, which is connected to the internet and FREE Wi-Fi in the communal lounge
9. Car Parking There are 19 spaces where six of those pay £150 per year as they come with a Penthouse Apartment. The remaining 13 spaces are rented at £500 per year and paid in 2 x instalments (one every 6 months)
10. There are no water bills as that is covered in the Service Charge
11. Pets one pet will be considered, apply through the House Manager and ask for a copy of the current Policy
Proceed along the High Street with our office on the right hand side. Follow the road along Portland Street and Lantern Court will be found on your left hand side.