A newly refurbished 2 bedroom semi-detached house benefitting from a garden, double glazing, newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and "Economy 7" heating. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac within the desirable village of Woolsery with its pub, post office, fish and chip shop, sports and community hall as well as a primary school. All within walking distance. EPC=D.
THIS ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
FRONT PORCH With fitted carpet. Electric consumer unit and handy storage space for coats and boots gives way to the:
LOUNGE 14'9" x 12'9" (4.5m x 3.89m). A spacious dual aspect room. Fitted carpet. Fitted blinds. Electric radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard. Smoke detector. This in turn gives way to the:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 12'9" x 8'4" (3.89m x 2.54m). Newly fitted modern white kitchen units with contrasting grey laminate work surface and vinyl flooring. 1 1/2 bowl porcelain sink with mixer tap. Electric oven, grill and hob. Extraction hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for a tall fridge/freezer. Heat detector. Door leading out on to the rear patio.
UPSTAIRS LANDING Fitted carpet. Smoke detector. Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM 1 12'9" x 10'8" (max) (3.89m x 3.25m (max)). A spacious double bedroom with fitted carpets. Fitted blinds. Electric radiator.
BEDROOM 2 12'6" x 6'11" (3.8m x 2.1m). Either a small double or large single bedroom. Fitted carpet. Fitted blind. Electric radiator. Far reaching countryside views.
SHOWER ROOM 7'1" x 5'5" (2.16m x 1.65m). Modern newly fitted bathroom with walk-in shower. Hand wash basin with vanity unit below. Low level WC. Hot air heater. Extraction fan. Anti-slip vinyl flooring. Opaque window.
OUTSIDE REAR A lovely private garden largely laid to lawn with patio area and shrub borders. Handy garden shed. Outside light, power and tap.
OUTSIDE FRONT Communal parking and pedestrian access to the side of the property.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating D
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £625.00 PCM
No Pets or Smokers.
Property let as seen - available immediately.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
From Bideford: From Bideford Quay proceed on to the A386 in the A39 direction. Upon reaching the roundabout, turn left on to the A39 signposted Bude. Follow the A39 for 7.60 miles and turn left in to Bucks Cross opposite the post office signposted Woolsery. Follow the road into Woolsery for 2 miles upon reaching lower town turn right and immediately left into Old Market Drive. No.23 will be found at the end of the cul-de-sac on your left.