Built in 1891 is this former Methodist Chapel offering great potential for alternative use.
THIS ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
ENTRANCE LOBBY Twin doors open into the entrance lobby with tiled floor and doors to either side.
THE MAIN CHAPEL 39'7" (12.07m) x 23'4" (7.1m) Approximate ceiling height of 20ft to the centre of the ceiling.. There are 6 stained glass windows, 3 on either side and 3 on the gable end with the entrance door. Around the windows are attractive brick surrounds, with timber ceiling beams and ceiling features. There is a raised platform and inset arch. The property is being sold as seen with contents. PLEASE NOTE: There is electric connected but no water or drainage.
From Holsworthy proceed on the A3072 Hatherleigh road for 2 miles and upon reaching Anvil Corner turn left to find Thornbury. Follow this road for just over 1 mile at Blagdon Cross turn right signed Woodacott. Follow this road into the hamlet and the Methodist Chapel will be found on the right hand side with a Bond Oxborough Phillips "For Sale" Notice clearly displayed.