A beautifully renovated and spacious character cottage set in a popular village location, with 2 double bedrooms, electric heating, double glazing, fully fitted kitchen including all appliances, and utility room. Small paved courtyard garden. Available immediately.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
- "Stable" door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cloak hooks. Timber floor.
- KITCHEN 12'4 x 8'6 (3.76m x 2.59m)
- Roll-edge worksurface with drawers and cupboards below, and matching wall units. 1½ bowl stainless steel inset sink with mixer tap. Built-in electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Built-in dishwasher. Tiled splashbacking to walls. Tiled floor. Electric radiator. Double glazed window to front. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM/WC
- Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Tiled floor. Extractor fan. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine.
- DINING AREA 12'8 x 7'8 (3.86m x 2.34m)
- Timber floor. Part wooden panelling to walls. Beamed ceiling. Useful understairs cupboard.
- LOUNGE 17'6 x 14'5 (5.33m x 4.39m)
- Stairs rising to First Floor. Electric radiator. Double glazed window to front, and double glazed Patio doors to outside. Beamed ceiling. Multi-fuel stove set on a slate hearth.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Fitted carpet extending to stairs. Smoke alarm. Access to loft space. Double glazed "Velux" skylight window.
- BEDROOM 1 13'8 x 12'0 (4.17m x 3.66m)
- Double glazed window to front. Electric radiator. Fitted carpet. Spacious walk-in wardrobe. Access to undereaves storage area.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4 x 9'1 (3.45m x 2.77m)
- Double glazed window to front. Electric radiator. Fitted carpet.
- White suite comprising modern panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Low level WC. Part tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Double glazed "Velux" skylight.
- The property can be accessed via a pedestrian gate, or through the Patio doors in the Lounge. There is a private walled paved courtyard offering an ideal space for alfresco dining.
- Mains water, electricity, and drainage. Landline/Internet Unknown - prospective tenants are responsible for making the necessary enquiries with suppliers prior to the start of any tenancy.
- COUNCIL BAND
- Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
- EPC RATING
- Rating E.
- RENTAL CONDITIONS
- RENT: £695.00 PCM
Pets by negotiation (extra pet deposit required).
Reference/Administration Fee - £75 plus VAT per person.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.