A rare opportunity to rent an extended character cottage with the huge benefit of an off road parking space, as well as a good sized garden. The cottage is fully double glazed and is located within a moments' walk of all the towns amenities, but yet the surrounding area is quiet. EPC=E.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- The white PVCu front door gives access to the:
ENTRANCE HALL Tiled flooring. Coat hooks. Airing cupboard.
BATHROOM 8'3" x 5' (2.51m x 1.52m). White 3 piece suite with shower over the bath. Low level WC. Hand wash basin. Glass shower screen. The walls to the bathroom are partially aqua boarded. Tiled flooring. Opaque window. Towel rail, and a radiator.
KITCHEN 8' x 7'11" (2.44m x 2.41m). Good sized kitchen with fitted eye level, and base level units. Stainless steel sink with cold, and hot water taps, and draining board. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for an electric cooker with an extractor fan over. Space for under counter fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. 2 windows. Cupboard housing electric fuse board, and meter.
LOUNGE 14'1" (max) x 13' (4.3m (max) x 3.96m). Lovely and cosy room with large bricked feature fire place (not working). Slate hearth. Electric fire. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Under stairs cupboard. Window overlooking the courtyard and garden beyond. Stairs leading up to the landing with fitted carpet. Smoke detector.
BEDROOM 1 13'6" x 8'2" (4.11m x 2.5m). Good sized double bedroom with newly fitted carpet. Window overlooking the garden, and fitted curtain pole.
BEDROOM 2 8'6" x 6'6" (2.6m x 1.98m). Single bedroom with newly fitted carpet, and window overlooking the garden.
OUTSIDE There is an off road parking space immediately in front of the cottage. There is a rear access pedestrian gate which gives access to a private path leading to the rear paved courtyard as well as the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, and hedges. A further garden path leads through a headed archway to a shingled area with a useful garden shed for storage.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band A (please note this council band mat be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating E
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £530.00 PCM / PET RENT: £540.00 PCM
One small pet considered by individual negotiation. For more information on our pet policies. Please visit: https://www.bopproperty.com/pet-policy
Property let as seen - Available from the 1st March 2020.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
Property let as seen - available immediately.
Reference/Administration Fee - £120 (Including VAT) per person.
From our offices proceed into Holsworthy Square, walking towards Victoria Square (pass the HSBC bank). Turn left into Victoria Street, after approximately 175 yards an arched entrance on your left gives way to New Inn Gardens. Number 1 is located immediately in front of you.