A very nicely presented cosy 2 bedroom cottage with PVCu double glazing throughout, Economy 7 Heating, perfectly situated within a short walk of Holsworthy town centre, with a large lawned garden, and available on a long term let. No Pets or Children. Working/Retired only.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
ENTRANCE HALL Vinyl floor covering. Cloakhooks. Shelved airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water cylinder and fitted electric immersion heater. Door into:-
BATHROOM Vinyl floor covering. White suite comprising modern panelled bath with shower attachment and tiled splashbacking. Low level WC with tiled splashbacking. Pedestal wash hand basin. PVCu double glazed window to side. 2 x electric heaters. Fitted shelves.
KITCHEN 8'6" x 7'11" (2.6m x 2.41m). Roll edged work surfaces with cupboards below. Stainless steel inset single drainer sink unit. PVCu double glazed window to front. Tiled splashbacking. Fitted shelf. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for upright fridge/freezer. Further work surface with drawers and cupboards below. Matching wall units. Tiled splashbacking. Space for electric cooker with extractor hood over.
LOUNGE 14'8" max x 13'3" (4.47m max x 4.04m). Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed window to side. Smoke alarm. Storage heater. Understairs cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Fitted carpet extending to stairs. Smoke alarm.
BEDROOM 1 13'10" x 7'4" (4.22m x 2.24m). PVCu double glazed window to side. Electric wall heater.
BEDROOM 2 10'4" x 7'2" (3.15m x 2.18m). PVCu double glazed windows to side and front. Exposed ceiling beam. Fitted carpet. Electric heater.
OUTSIDE There is a concrete hardstanding and patio area, ideal for alfresco dining. The garden is mainly laid to lawn. Rear timber garden shed.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating E
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £495.00 PCM
No Pets or Smokers
Property let as seen - available from the 1st November 2019 on a long term let.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
On foot from The Square, Holsworthy proceed into Victoria Street. Follow the road down and there is an opening on the left hand side which says New Inn Garden. Go through the gate which says "Please Keep Shut" and the property will be found as the last one down on the left hand side.