This two bedroom part furnished flat is above The Green Dragon Inn, which is situated in the centre of Langtree. The property is fully double glazed, has oil fired central heating and is available part-furnished with the existing carpets, curtains, fridge/ freezer, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and cooker. There is one parking space associated with the property in the main car park. Working / Retired only, top up considered. Available immediately. EPC - E
- Kitchen 9'7" X 9' 3" (2.92m X 2.74m 0.08m)
- This has fitted kitchen units and houses cooker, fridge/ freezer washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Living room 9' 10" X 9'8" (2.74m 0.25m X 2.95m)
- This is semi-open plan and leads into the kitchen. 1 2 seater cream sofa and 1 television
- Bedroom 1 12' 11" X 8' 9" (3.66m 0.28m X 2.44m 0.23m)
- This is to the front of the property. 1 wooden cabinet with one double cupboard and two drawers. 2 x 3 wooden bed frames with mattresses and mattress protectors.
- Bedroom 2 12'6" X 10' (3.81m X 3.05m)
- This is to the front of the property. 1 pine end rail double bed with mattress and mattress protector. 1 3 drawer pine bedside cabinet. 1 cream veneered wooden 3 drawer chest.
- Bathroom 7' X 8'3"
- Bathroom (7X 83) This has a bath, wash basin and toilet.
- Agents notes
- Access is allowed to the communal garden for The Green Dragon Inn. There is also one car parking space available in the general car park.
The heating is on a timer coming on at the following times. On 7am Off 9am, then on again at 4:30pm and off at 10pm. If there is a severe cold spell these times could be altered.
The council tax is band A and for the year 2017/2018 the charge is £1,134.19
No pets allowed at the property
Tenants are not allowed to smoke inside of the property.
Tenants with children will not be considered for this property.
Tenants must be employed, retired or have a verifiable private income.
Tenants combined basic income should be above £14,400.00. If on a low wage tenants will require a guarantor with a verifiable basic income of £17,28000.
On occasions there will be live music groups entertaining at the green Dragon Inn.
The rent for the property is £475.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy and should be available as a long let.
The amount of £30.00 pcm will be added onto the rent to cover the heating and water. The landlord will invoice directly for the electric as this is on the landlords meter.
The property is available for occupation immediately.
- Additional Notes
- The amount of £675 will be required as a deposit. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme) as we are not managing the property. Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
Please Note: Tenant Fees apply. When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form. There is a fee of £120.00 inc VAT payable for each applicant. You will also be asked to pay £100.00 as a holding fee. Providing that you do not back out the holding fee will go towards your first months rent
- As you enter the village of Langtree, having come from Great Torrington, take the first left just before the Green Dragon Inn. The main car park is immediately on the right after this turning and the entrance to the flat is to the side of the building.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.