An ideal opportunity to rent a shop unit for commercial use, with versatile uses. It's situated just off the market square within the popular market town of Holsworthy. Commercial EPC=D.
THE PREMISES COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- Entrance door into:
MAIN SHOP 25'1" x 7'4" (7.65m x 2.24m). Wooden floor. "Dimplex" night storage heater. Window frontage.
REAR ROOM 10'8" x 7'6" (3.25m x 2.29m). Wooden floor. Fluorescent ceiling light. Plumbing for sink and WC.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage.
RATEABLE VALUE £3,800.00
CURRENT BUSINESS RATES PAYABLE £1,865.80 payable for the year (2020/2021). Small Business Rates relief of upto 100% may be payable to the tenant and confirmation of this is available from Torridge District Council's Business Department on 01237 428700.
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From our offices proceed across the road towards the church, and the shop will be found on the right hand side.