A modern first floor apartment offered in immaculate order through out, the accommodation comprises of a lounge / dining room with some views towards open countryside, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and three piece bathroom suite, gas central heating & double glazing. Outside has the advantage of a small front garden and plenty of communal parking. Available from 28th February 2020. EPC- C
The water is metered.
The council tax is band A which for the year 2019/2020 is £1,311.17
Tenants must be either employed, retired, or have a verifiable private income.
The rent for the property is £525.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £605 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com.
Pets are by negotiation. However if pets are accepted on application the rent will increase to £545 per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
Please Note: When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
From Torrington town centre take the Well Street exit and at the road junction turn left. At the mini roundabout turn right signposted Barnstaple/South Molton and continue until the next mini roundabout. Take the B3227 signposted South Molton and turn second right into Borough Road. Turn first left into Burwood Road and then first right into Parkes Road as the road bears right, take the left hand turning into Hunters Wood, bear right and the apartment will be found on your left hand side with numberplate clearly displayed.