An attractive detached 3 bedroom (master en-suite) home with large driveway (fits 2 cars), garage, pleasant garden and is ideally situated close to schools and the town. Available to occupy from February 2020, viewings are encouraged as the home will likely not be on the market for long. The homes economical and green credentials are another of its attributes. Jubilee Close is a select cul-de-sac of similar homes which for families and has the added benefit of an enclosed and safe play area for children. This home is towards the end of a close and there is very little or no traffic. Pets by negotiation, working/retired only, top ups considered, no smokers. EPC - B
The rent for the property is £750.00 per calendar month. This excludes all other outgoing utilities.
Please note this would be a 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy.
Pets are by negotiation. However if pets are accepted on application the rent will increase to £770.00 per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
Water is metered at the property.
The council tax is band C and we have been advised that for the year 2019/2020 is £1,748.22
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £865.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
A full Energy Performance Certificate will be available shortly.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
From Torrington Square take the Well Street exit and at the road junction turn left. At the mini roundabout with the Fire Station directly in front of you, turn right and proceed to the next roundabout whereupon turn left onto the B3232 signposted Barnstaple. After passing Great Torrington Secondary School on your right hand side, take the right hand turning into Greenbank, follow the road as it bears left and take the first turning on your left into Jubilee Close. Follow the road around to the right where the property will be found after a short distance on your left hand side with number plate clearly displayed.