A modern coach house located on a popular residential development close to the town centre, schools and every day amenities. The accommodation offers double glazing, gas central heating, two double bedrooms and a open plan kitchen/ living area. No pets. working / retired only. Available 1st January 2019. EPC- A
Water at the property is metered.
The council tax is band B which for the year 2019/2020 is £1,529.69
The rent for the property is £575.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy.
Tenants must be employed, retired or have a verifiable private income totalling £18,000 per annum.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £663.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com
Please Note: When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
Open Plan Kitchen & Living Room 17'8" x 17'11" (5.38m x 5.46m).
Bathroom Shower over bath.
Bedroom 1 11'8" x 10'11" (3.56m x 3.33m).
Bedroom 2 14'2" (4.32m)6'7" (2m)ax x 10'5" (3.18m)16'5" (5m)ax.
Outside The property has the benefit of a private car port which then leads through to a decked rear garden which houses a timber summer house, this enjoys views towards open countryside.
From New Street turn left onto School Lane and take the 2nd left hand turning into Linden Close passing 'Dartington Crystal' on your right hand side. Travel to the bottom of the road and turn left into Trafalgar Drive where number 89 will be found after a short distance on your right hand side with a number plate clearly displayed.