A modern one-bedroom house in the Burwood Estate of Great Torrington with easy access to the town centre. The property has full gas central heating, double glazing, parking outside the property, and an enclosed courtyard garden. Working and retired only, no pets. Available Now. EPC - C
The water is metered.
The council tax is band A which for the year 2019/2020 is £1,311.17
The rent for the property is £530.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy.
Tenants with pets or smokers will not be considered for this property.
Tenants must be employed, retired or have a verifiable private income totalling £16,000.00 per annum.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £611.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com
Please Note: When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
From Great Torrington centre take the road out of town in the direction of South Molton. Go past the BP Garage and at the next roundabout follow the signs for South Molton again and then take the first right into Borough Road. Then take the second left into Rosemoor Road. Go straight on and take the second right and go down to the bottom and there is a parking area on the right. In the bottom right-hand corner is a path. Follow the path beside the fence and No 21 is the second property on the left.