A recently refurbished character cottage having the advantage of a well equipped kitchen fitted with a range of integrated appliances, separate dining area and living room. The first floor offers two bedrooms and a modern four piece bathroom suite. Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing. Working / retired. Available 1st July 2019. EPC-E
We are advised that the council tax is band A and for the year 2019/2020 is £1,311.17
The rent for the property is £550.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £634 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com.
Pets are by negotiation. However if pets are accepted on application the rent will increase to £570 per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
Please Note: When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
Living Room 14'2" x 13' max (4.32m x 3.96m max).
Kitchen / Dining Room
Dining Area 14'2" x 6'2" (4.32m x 1.88m).
Kitchen Area 9'7" x 7'11" (2.92m x 2.41m). A well equipped kitchen fitted with a range of eye and base units. Integrated fridge, freezer, gas / electric cooker and washing machine.
Bedroom 1 14'5" x 10'1" (4.4m x 3.07m).
Bedroom 2 8'1" x 7'11" (2.46m x 2.41m).
Bathroom 9'1" x 6'1" (2.77m x 1.85m). Comprising of a four piece white suite, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath and fully tiled separate shower cubicle.
Outside The property has the advantage of an enclosed rear garden being level with a decked area outside the back door, beyond the decked area is an area of lawn with a timber storage shed at the bottom of the garden. . A pedestrian gate gives access onto Stonemans Lane.
From Torrington Square take the South Street exit and continue around into Whites Lane at the road junction turn left into New Street signposted Bideford/Holsworthy, and number 122 will be situated on the right hand side.