Situated in the pretty village of South Zeal, on the edge of Dartmoor National Park is this well appointed 3 bedroom cottage available on a short tem let. The property is available either furnished or unfurnished and is a very well balanced home, with generously proportioned rooms. In my opinion, due to the nature of this let, this would be ideal for potential tenants looking to break a chain on their house sale or those relocating to the area that need to find their feet before making their onward purchase. Available to view immediately. Pets considered on application. Please note that this is a 6 month let only. EPC -E
The council tax is band B which is under West Devon Borough Council.
The rent for the property is £900.00 per calendar month, (furnished) or £850.00 per calendar month (unfurnished), exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy with the tenancy to end of the six months.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £980.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com.
Pets are by negotiation. However if pets are accepted on application the rent will increase to £870.00 per calendar month or £920.00 per calendar month (if furnished), from the start of the tenancy.
Please Note: When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
From our office in Okehampton, continue East on Exeter road following the road over the A30 and passing through Sticklepath. Upon exiting Sticklepath, take the 1st left hand turn signposted 'South Zeal', and at the crossroads at Zeal Head, turn right down into the village. Following the road down into the village, the property will be found on the right hand side, a short distance after The Oxenham Arms hotel with our 'To Let' board clearly displayed.