Set within this highly desirable and rarely available residential cul-de-sac, standing on a generous corner plot is this attractive, 3 Bedroom detached bungalow. Extended by the current owners, this property's stand out feature is the breathtaking, panoramic view over the North Devon Coastline.
- Entrance Porch
- UPVC double glazed window. UPVC double glazed door. Vinyl flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Fitted carpet, hatch access to loft space, radiator, airing cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- Close couple WC. Fitted carpet, heated towel rail. UPVC double glazed obscure window.
- Shower Room 6'6 x 5'5 (1.98m x 1.65m)
- 3-piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, close couple WC and wash hand basin with extensive tiled splashbacking. Radiator, fitted carpet. UPVC double glazed obscure window.
- Living Room 18'0 x 12'0 (5.49m x 3.66m)
- An impressive, light and airy room with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and beyond through the 3 UPVC double glazed windows. 2 radiators, fitted carpet, wood burning stove on a slate hearth, TV point.
- Bedroom 1 14'10 x 11'10 (4.52m x 3.61m)
- A well-presented double Bedroom with 2 UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 8'3 (3.05m x 2.51m)
- UPVC double glazed window. Fitted carpet, TV point, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
- Kitchen 10'10 x 9'6 (3.30m x 2.90m)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of wood fronted cupboards with matching drawers and 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit inset into roll top work surfaces with extensive tiled splashbacking. Space for electric cooker, space for fridge. Vinyl flooring, radiator. UPVC double glazed Velux window.
- Dining Room 15'3 x 11'2 (4.65m x 3.40m)
- UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. Ample space for dining table. TV point, radiator, built-in shelved unit, vinyl flooring, wall mounted gas fire.
- Utility Room 8'0 x 7'9 (2.44m x 2.36m)
- A range of wood fronted cupboards and stainless steel sink unit inset into roll top work surface. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 / Study 12'0 x 8'6 (3.66m x 2.59m)
- UPVC double glazed window. Fitted carpet, TV point, hatch access to loft space.
- To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing parking for up to 5 cars. There is a delightful lawned garden bordered and stocked with mature flowers and shrubs. Views overlook the North Devon Coastline.
To the rear of the property is a superb tiered garden with mature hedge borders, an extensive patio area with ample space for outside dining. There are 2 storage units and a further lawned garden. A wooden side access gate leads to the front garden.
- From Bideford Quay proceed towards Northam passing the Durrant House Hotel on your right hand side. Take the right hand turning onto Churchill Way signposted Appledore. Pass the Swimming Pool on your right hand side and take the next right hand turning onto Windmill Lane. Proceed along this road and take the first left hand turning into Greenacre Close. Number 3 will be situated on your left hand side clearly displaying a numberplate.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.