Enjoying a most favoured location on the edge of this popular Devon village and set in about 0.6 acres, is this immaculately presented, oil fired centrally heated, PVCu double glazed, 3 bedroom, detached bungalow. Detached garage and very useful 20ft cedar workshop, pond with water feature, the whole being surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and grounds that adjoin farmland to the rear. The good sized garden is thought to offer building plot/extension potential subject to the necessary consents.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
- PVCu double glazed entrance door with leaded floral insets and matching sidelights leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fitted carpet. Radiator. Built-in shelved airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, and electric immersion heater. Access to insulated roof space with light. Telephone point. Wall lights. Archway.
- LOUNGE 17'0 x 11'6 (5.18m x 3.51m)
- Fitted carpet. Double aspect PVCu double glazed windows. 2 radiators. Attractive fireplace with slate hearth and hardwood mantel housing a "Hunter" multi-fuel stove. Coving. Wall lights. TV point.
- DINING ROOM 11'5 x 9'0 (3.48m x 2.74m)
- Slate tiled floor. Twin PVCu double glazed doors leading to Conservatory. Radiator. Coving. Archway to:
- KITCHEN 8'0 x 7'8 (2.44m x 2.34m)
- Slate tiled floor. PVCu double glazed window to side. Base and wall units with tiling to walls. Worktop incorporating a 1½ bowl sink.
- WALK-IN PANTRY/UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbing for washing machine. Slate tiled floor. Shelves.
- "VICTORIAN STYLE" PVCU DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 16'0 x 13'0 (4.88m x 3.96m)
- This most pleasant addition to the bungalow has formed another reception room, and is certainly a most pleasant spot to dine, relax, and enjoy the garden. Polycarbonate roof with fan light. PVCu double glazed windows with top-openers. Radiator. Vinyl floor. Wall light. PVCu double glazed French doors to garden.
- BEDROOM 1 11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.45m)
- Fitted carpet. Double aspect PVCu double glazed windows. Radiator. Coving. Fitted wardrobes plus matching bedside cabinets with headboard.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 11'6 (3.66m x 3.51m)
- Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes plus matching bedside cabinets with headboard.
- BEDROOM 3 11'7 x 9'5 (3.53m x 2.87m)
- Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving. Fitted wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Slate tiled floor. Opaque PVCu double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fully tiled walls. 2 piece suite comprising wash hand basin. Low level WC. Double shower cubicle with mixer shower unit. Extractor fan. Spotlights.
- Twin wrought iron gates lead to the drive, which provides off road parking for approximately 4 vehicles and gives access to the:
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'10 x 8'5 (5.74m x 2.57m)
- Electric roller door with remote control. Light and power connected. PVCu double glazed door. Wood window to side. Useful base and drawer units.
Located within the grounds is a:
- GARDEN SHED 11'0 x 8'0 (3.35m x 2.44m)
- With concrete floor.
- USEFUL CEDAR WOOD WORKSHOP/BARN 20'0 x 18'0 (6.10m x 5.49m)
- Metal up and over door to front. Window to side. Door to rear. Concrete floor. Light and power connected.
The wonderful gardens, which surround the property, contain an absolute wealth of flowering trees and shrubs along with mature trees including apple. The grounds approach 0.6 acres and adjoin farmland to the rear. There is a most productive vegetable garden with CEDAR FRAMED GREENOUSE. Pond with water feature and surrounding gravel path. Paved patio area. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Oil storage tank. Outside oil fired boiler. The property enjoys a good level of privacy, and the well tended gardens are undoubted feature of Rosemullion and will certainly appeal to the keen gardener. Equally, the size of the plot suggest potential for a further building/extension subject to the necessary consents.
- Mains water and electricity. Private drainage.
- COUNCIL BAND
- Band 'C' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
- EPC RATING
- Rating E.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.