A great opportunity to rent this fully furnished, 2 bedroom character cottage, with exposed ceiling beams, flag stone flooring and a feature wood burner. The property comes fully equipped with everything you may need, it is also double glazed and has oil fired central heating. It has lovely views from the patio area over the gardens and countryside beyond. The cost of water and electricity are included in the rent. EPC=D.
THIS ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- PVCu front door gives access to:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 20'2" x 15'3" (6.15m x 4.65m). A large open planned area with picture window and countryside views. 2 comfortable sofas and 2 armchairs. Wood burner. Flagstone flooring. Dining table and chairs. 2 rocking chairs. Side tables. Radiator. Smoke and carbon monoxide detector. Wall mounted TV and DVD player.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15'3" x 9'11" (4.65m x 3.02m). A fitted cream coloured kitchen with contrasting dark grey laminate work surface. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Stainless steel draining board and mixer tap. Electric hob and oven. Microwave. Toaster. Kettle. Tall fridge/freezer. Breakfast Bar and table and benches. Flagstone floor. Radiator. Window overlooking the gardens.
BEDROOM 1 13'4" x 9'10" (4.06m x 3m). A large dual aspect double bedroom. Fitted carpet. Double bed. Wardrobe. Dresser. Bed side tables. Chair. Radiator and views of the garden.
BEDROOM 2 9'11"X 8'9" (3.02mX 2.67m). Double bedroom with fitted carpet. Wardrobe. Dresser. Window with fabulous countryside views.
BATHROOM 7' x 6'11" (2.13m x 2.1m). 3 Piece suite with shower over the bath. Shower curtain. Flagstone flooring. Radiator. Vanity unit. Window overlooking the gardens and the countryside beyond.
REAR HALLWAY Handy storage area for coats and boots. Flagstone flooring.
OUTSIDE Comfortable patio area with garden views and views of the countryside beyond. Dining table and chairs. BBQ. Outside light.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
EPC RATING Rating D
AGENTS NOTE Towels and linen are not included. There is a shared communal storage area as well as a shared area where the bins are kept. There is also the use of a communal washing machine and dryer.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £675.00 PCM / PET RENT: 695.00
No Children under 18.
Well behaved dogs considered.
References will be required.
Property let as seen - Available immediately.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From Holsworthy Square turn right on to Chapel Street an immediately right again on to Bodmin Street, follow this road out of Holsworthy heading towards Pyworthy. At the fork in the road after the bridge stay left. After approximately 2.5 miles at the T-junction turn right, follow this road for approximately 1.6 miles. Opposite Strawberry Bank turn left on to the concrete drive signposted Pinkworthy. Follow the drive for 0.25 miles all the way to the end. DO NOT turn left before. The Cottages will be found in a courtyard area at the end of the gravelled drive.