Set in the popular village of Stratton, is this 2 bedroom, double glazed, gas centrally heated, detached bungalow with garage, garden, and off road parking. Available on a long term let. Pets considered with additional pet rent of £15 per pet per month (2 pets maximum). EPC=E.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- Double glazed entrance door into:
CONSERVATORY 10'2" x 9'11" (3.1m x 3.02m). Laminate wood floor. PVCu double glazed windows. Door to:
LOUNGE/DINER 18'8" x 9'11" (5.7m x 3.02m). Fitted carpet. Wall lights. 2 radiators. Coving. Double glazed windows to front and side.
INNER HALL Fitted carpet. Smoke alarm. Loft access. Built-in airing cupboard. Door to rear garden.
KITCHEN 9'5" x 8'1" (2.87m x 2.46m). Roll-edge worksurface with drawers and cupboards below. Matching wall units. Space for cooker. Window to front. Vinyl floor. Space for fridge. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Tiled splashbacking.
BEDROOM 1 13'11" x 9'2" (4.24m x 2.8m). Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 2 10'4" x 8'10" (3.15m x 2.7m). PVCu double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
BATHROOM Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin set in vanity unit with tiled splashbacking. Radiator. Vinyl floor. Panelled bath with tiled splashbacking, and shower over. Double glazed window to side.
OUTSIDE Driveway providing off road parking and giving access to the:
GARAGE 14'10" x 9'1" (4.52m x 2.77m). Up and over door to front. Boiler.The garden is fully enclosed with a decked area, and patio.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'C' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating E.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £750.00 PCM
Pets considered by individual negotiation. With additional pet rent of £15.00 Per Pet Per Month. For more information on our pet policies. Please visit: https://www.bopproperty.com/pet-policy
Property let as seen - Available from 2nd January 2020.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From Holsworthy proceed on the A3072 Bude road, and upon reaching Stratton proceed through the village following the signs to Bideford/A39. Upon reaching the crossroads on the A39, proceed straight across and head towards the Bowling Green where the property will be found on the right hand side with a nameplate, and Bond Oxborough Phillips 'To Let' notice clearly displayed.