Built to an extremely high specification by a reputable local developer, is this spacious, 3 bedroom (1 en-suite), detached bungalow. Energy efficient with air source heat pump heating, and photovoltaic solar panels. Carport, ample parking, and good sized garden. All floor coverings included, and 10 year NHBC warranty. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate)
- ENTRANCE HALL
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 13'11 x 8'8 (4.24m x 2.64m)
- Includes a most attractive feature roof light.
- LOUNGE 18'2 x 14'1 (5.54m x 4.29m)
- STUDY/BEDROOM 3 13'1 x 8'0 (3.99m x 2.44m)
- MASTER BEDROOM 12'3 x 12'3 (3.73m x 3.73m)
- EN-SUITE 8'6 x 3'3 (2.59m x 0.99m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'9 x 11'3 (3.58m x 3.43m)
- FAMILY BATHROOM 6'10 x 6'2 (2.08m x 1.88m)
- The property has parking at the front, and to the side is a:
- CARPORT Approximately 19'4 x 11'5 (Appro x imately 5.89m x
- At the rear is a fully enclosed garden with paved patio, and steps rising up to a lawned area.
- Mains water, electricity, and drainage.
- COUNCIL BAND
- Yet To Be Assessed (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.