A fantastic opportunity to rent a traditional and very charming cottage! Situated in the heart of the popular village of St Teath, Palm Cottage is beautifully presented and boasts a wealth of character features throughout. Available furnished/partially furnished. Available from 1st October.
- Living Room 12'0 X 11'3 (3.66m X 3.43m)
- A charming room with exposed ceiling beams, flag stone flooring and fireplace housing a multi-fuel burning stove. Window to front elevation and stairs rising to first floor.
- Kitchen 11'3 X 5'9 (3.43m X 1.75m)
- A tastefully fitted kitchen with a range of 'shaker' style kitchen units work solid wood work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit. Built in oven with 4 ring hob over, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge. Flag stone flooring and window to front elevation. Opening through to:
- Inner Hallway
- Further matching base and wall mounted cupboard units and solid wood work surface over. Stable type door leading outside.
- Bathroom 7'3 X 6'7 (2.21m X 2.01m)
- Enclosed panelled bath with shower attachments, wash hand basin, W.C. Built in airing cupboard and space with plumbing for washing machine. Window to rear elevation.
- First Floor Landing
- Window to rear elevation.
- Bedroom 1 11'8 X 9'8 (3.56m X 2.95m)
- Impressive room with vaulted ceilings providing an excellent feeling of space and window to front elevation.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 X 7'11 (3.56m X 2.41m)
- Vaulted ceiling with mezzanine area and window to front elevation.
- Rental Terms
- The property is available from 1st October on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
RENT: £650.00 per calendar month payable in advance
DEPOSIT: £650.00 payable prior to commencement of tenancy
APPLICATION FEE: £75 + VAT (£90.00) per person payable upon application.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.