Set within this remote and tranquil location that is the ever-popular Hartland Forest Golf and Leisure Park is this 3 Bedroom, Freehold, detached wooden lodge. Should you decide to purchase this peaceful and secluded home - having free membership to Hartland Forest Golf Club and walking around 2 fishing lakes within close proximity are just some of the many fantastic perks of owning a lodge in this beautiful area. With 12-months holiday use, this property could act as the perfect financial investment.
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC double glazed door off. Wall mounted electric heater, fitted carpet. Door to cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Open-plan Living / Dining / Kitchen area 19'6 x 18'1 (5.94m x 5.51m)
- A generous size living area which is ideal for entertaining.
- Living / Dining Room 19'6 x 12'3 (5.94m x 3.73m)
- A spacious living space incorporating 2 UPVC double glazed windows and patio doors leading to the decking area. Wood flooring, wall mounted electric heater. Ample space for dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen 9'4 x 9'1 (2.84m x 2.77m)
- Stainless steel sink unit inset into stylish formica worktop surfaces with matching cupboards and drawers. Built-in 4-ring electric hob with extractor fan over and electric oven below, fridge and freezer, plumbing for dishwasher. Wood flooring, wall mounted electric heater. UPVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 9'1 (4.19m x 2.77m)
- UPVC double glazed window enjoying countryside views. Fitted carpet, wall mounted electric heater, useful built-in wardrobe. Door to:
- En-suite Bathroom 5'10 x 5'9 (1.78m x 1.75m)
- White 3-piece suite comprising close couple WC, wash hand basin and bath. Fully tiled walls, wood effect flooring. Obscure UPVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 9'1 (3.23m x 2.77m)
- A double Bedroom with UPVC double glazed window. Fitted carpet, useful built-in wardrobe, wall mounted electric heater.
- Bedroom 3 9'2 x 8'11 (2.79m x 2.72m)
- A double Bedroom with UPVC double glazed window enjoying countryside views. Fitted carpet, useful built-in wardrobe, wall mounted electric heater.
- Shower Room
- A fully tiled room with White 3-piece suite comprising close couple WC, wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower. Extractor fan, electric towel rail. Obscure UPVC double glazed window.
- To the front of the property there is ample parking available for several vehicles.
Wooden steps lead to the front door.
To the side of the property is a fantastic decking area leading out from the Living Area. There is ample space for a table and chairs which will allow you to sit back and relax!
- Agents Notes
- The new owner of this property will gain 2 free memberships for the Golf Course to use for themselves.
Maintenance Charge - £1,000 per annum
Sewerage Charge - £450.00 per annum
- From Bideford Quay drive to the Heywood Road roundabout and turn left onto the A39. Drive for approximately 6.5 miles and continue straight across at Clovelly Cross roundabout and continue for approximately 5 miles. Turn left signposted West Yagland and continue along this unnamed road. As the road bears to your right, take the left hand turning and continue along to where Hartland Forest Golf and Leisure Park will be found on your right hand side. Lodge 39 is numbered.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.