RENT INCLUDES WATER. Suitable for a single tenant only. A spacious, ground floor, 1 bedroom flat with private access. Located close to all the towns amenities, and benefiting from double glazing, and electric heating. Pleasant outlook over the church yard to the front, and shared patio area to the back. 1 pet considered by individual negotiation. EPC=TBC
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- Private access through rear PVCu double glazed door leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL Space for coats/boots. Door leading to:
INNER HALLWAY Vinyl flooring. Smoke detector. Fire call point. Electrical meter, Spacious storage cupboard with power and light. Handy storage under stairs.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA Fitted base units. Laminate work surface, Stainless steel sink, and taps. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for electric cooker. Space for fridge. Extraction fan. Tiled splashbacking. Tile effect vinyl flooring. Heat detector. Window overlooking rear shared patio area. Night storage heater.
LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM Large room with fitted carpet. Built-in storage cupboards/wardrobe. Smoke detector. Night storage. Radiator. Window overlooking front yard.
BATHROOM Walk-in electric shower. Hand wash basin with taps over. Low level WC. Tile effect vinyl flooring. Extraction fan. Opaque window.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity (key meter), and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING To be confirmed.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £480.00 PCM (including Water)
1 pet considered by individual negotiation.
Suitable for a single tenant only
Property let as seen.
A verifiable household income of £12,600.00 per annum is required in order to be considered for tenancy.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From the centre of Holsworthy, proceed along the A388 towards Bideford where No.22 will be found on your left hand side just before Penbode Vets.