*** APOLOGIES - WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING ANY ENQUIRIES FOR THIS PROPERTY ***
Built to a high specification by the prestigious builders, Highfield Homes, is this underfloor heated, PVCu double glazed, extremely individual, 3 bedroom, mid-terraced house arranged over 3 storeys. Garage, parking, and garden. Situated on this luxury development on the outskirts of Holsworthy market town, and only a short drive from the coastal resort of Bude. Must be viewed! Pets by negotiation (£25 pet rent per month chargeable). No smokers. EPC=C
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
CANOPY ENTRANCE PORCH
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs rising to the First Floor.
INTEGRAL GARAGE/WORKSHOP Garage Area: 25'1 x 12'8 (7.90m x 3.85m)
Workshop Area: 7'6 x 6'0 (2.29m x 1.82m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/LOUNGE Kitchen Area: 12'7 x 8'8 (3.83m x 2.64m) Built-in oven, hob and fridge-freezer. Seating island.
Lounge/Dining Room Area: 19'3 max x 17'3 (5.86m max x 5.25m)
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 13'4" x 12'9" (4.06m x 3.89m). Built-in wardrobe
BEDROOM 2 13'3" x 10'1" (4.04m x 3.07m). Built-in wardrobe
BEDROOM 3 7'3" x 6' (2.2m x 1.83m).
BATHROOM 6'8" x 6'8" (2.03m x 2.03m).
OUTSIDE A parking space immediately to the front, and an enclosed rear garden with pedestrian gate.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. Landline/Internet Unknown - prospective tenants are responsible for making the necessary enquiries with suppliers prior to the start of any tenancy.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'C' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating C.
AGENTS NOTE There will be a seating island in the kitchen. Photos are not of the actual property but indicative of the space, fit and finish. The rooms are larger than the show home photos.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £875.00 PCM
PETS CONSIDERED BY NEGOTIATION. An additional pet rent of £25 per month will apply. For more information on our pet policies. Please visit: https://www.bopproperty.com/pet-policy
Property let as seen - available from the beginning of November 2021.
A verifiable household income of at least £26,250 per annum is required to be considered.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From the centre of Holsworthy proceed in the Bude direction on the A3072 for approximately 0.5 miles, and on the very edge of Holsworthy turn left into Brooks Avenue. Proceed along Brooks Avenue to the right and the property will be found on the left hand side.