A great opportunity to rent a spacious 2 bedroom, PVCu double glazed, first floor flat located within a short walk of the market town centre of Holsworthy. Available immediately on a long term let.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
KITCHEN 10'4" x 6'11" (3.15m x 2.1m). Roll-edge worksurfaces with cupboards below. Wall units. Tiled splashbacking. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Stainless steel sink. Cooker. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge. Fluorescent light. Extractor fan. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and fitted electric immersion heater.
LOUNGE 14'2" x 11' (4.32m x 3.35m). Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed window to front. "Economy 7" heater. Built-in cupboard with 2 drawers below.
BEDROOM 1 12'8" x 10'11" (3.86m x 3.33m). PVCu double glazed window to front. "Economy 7" heater. Fitted carpet. 3 built-in cupboards.
BEDROOM 2 9'11" x 7'4" (3.02m x 2.24m). Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed window to rear. "Economy 7" heater.
BATHROOM White suite comprising small white bath with "Redring" shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled splashbacking to walls. Vinyl floor covering. Opaque PVCu double glazed window to rear. Extractor fan.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. Landline/Internet Unknown - prospective tenants are responsible for making the necessary enquiries with suppliers prior to the start of any tenancy.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating E.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £425.00 PCMDEPOSIT: £490.00 No Pets or Smokers.
Property let as seen - Available immediately on a long term let.
References will be required.
AGENTS NOTE: Photos are historical due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Contact us for more information.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From our offices proceed along Fore Street, and turn right into Bodmin Street whereupon the property will be found just after the Chinese takeaway on the left hand side.