Located on the edge of the popular market town of Holsworthy, is this 2 bedroom (both en-suite), PVCu double glazed, gas fired centrally heated, end-terraced house with 2 off road parking spaces. Available on a long term let. No Pets or Smokers.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
LIVING ROOM 16'2" x 9'1" (4.93m x 2.77m).
KITCHEN/DINER 13'3" x 8'9" (4.04m x 2.67m).
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 13'3" x 9' (4.04m x 2.74m).
BEDROOM 2 9'10" x 8'9" (3m x 2.67m).
OUTSIDE The property benefits from 2 off road parking spaces.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The LPG central heating is from large site tanks. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating C.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £650.00 PCM
No Pets or Smokers.
Property let as seen - Available from the 25th February 2020 on a long term let.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From the centre of Holsworthy proceed along the A388 in the Launceston direction, and continuing down the hill, passing under the bridge, the Market Quarter site will be found at the bottom of the hill on the right hand side. Turn into the development and proceed up the hill where the property will be found a short way along on the left hand side.