A great opportunity to acquire this very well presented, "Economy 7" heated, end of terrace 2 bedroom house comprising of a lounge, diner, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom with enclosed rear garden and off road parking at the rear of the property. EPC=E.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate);-
LOUNGE 15'3" x 10'4" (4.65m x 3.15m).
DINER 13'8" x 7'9" (4.17m x 2.36m).
BEDROOM 1 13'7" x 9'9" (4.14m x 2.97m).
BEDROOM 2 10' x 7'4" (3.05m x 2.24m).
OFF ROAD PARKING
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating E
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £575.00 PCM
No Pets or Smokers.
Property let as seen - Available immediately on a long term let.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From the centre of Holsworthy proceed along Bodmin Street, turning right into Croft Road and proceed to follow the road down. The turning to Honey Meadows will be on the right side and the property will be immediately on the left.