An opportunity to rent a 2 bedroom, mid-terraced, character cottage offered in good condition with gas fired central heating, and double glazing throughout. Nearby paved garden, and outside store shed. Situated within a short level walk of Holsworthy's town centre. Available immediately on a long term let. No Pets or Smokers.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- PVCu double glazed door leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL Laminate wood floor. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Stairs rising to First Floor.
KITCHEN 12'2" x 10'7" (3.7m x 3.23m). Tiled floor. Roll-edge worksurfaces with drawers and cupboards below. Electric "Statesman" cooker with 4 ring gas hob over. Stainless steel 1½ bowl inset sink unit. PVCu double glazed window to rear. PVCu double glazed door to rear. "Worcester" LPG boiler feeding domestic hot water and central heating systems. Brick archway over the cooker. Matching wall units with corner display cupboard. Further worksurface with space and plumbing for washing machine below. Space for under-counter fridge. Wall unit, and shelf. Large understairs cupboard.
LOUNGE 11'3" x 8'8" (3.43m x 2.64m). Wooden floor. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front. Brick fireplace a slate hearth. Shelves to either side, and built-in cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Fitted carpet extending to stairs. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Smoke alarm.
BEDROOM 1 10'4" x 9'3" (3.15m x 2.82m). Fitted carpet. Radiator.. PVCu double glazed window to front. Ornamental brick fireplace with slate hearth.
BEDROOM 2 9'8" x 8'5" (2.95m x 2.57m). PVCu double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Ornamental brick fireplace with slate hearth.
BATHROOM White suite comprising modern panelled bath with shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit over. Tiled splashbacking to walls. Tiled floor. Opaque PVCu double glazed window to rear. Inset ceiling spotlights.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property there is an lockable outside storage shed. A short walk away there is a paved garden area.
SERVICES Mains water (metered), electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING To be confirmed.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £525.00 PCM
No Pets or Smokers.
Property let as seen - Available immediately on a long term let.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From the centre of Holsworthy proceed along Fore Street (A388) towards Launceston, turning left just before the Old Market Inn. The property will then be found a short way along on the left hand side with a Bond Oxborough Phillips 'To Let' notice clearly displayed.