A rare opportunity to acquire a 1 bedroom, PVCu double glazed, middle floor flat benefiting from particularly spacious accommodation located within a few steps of the sought after town centre of Holsworthy. No Pets, Children, or Smokers. EPC=E.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating E
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £400.00 PCM
No Pets, Smokers or Children.
Property let as seen - Available from the 31st August.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From our offices proceed along Fore Street. Cross over the road and the steps leading up to the flat will be found to the right hand side of the Dry Cleaners & Hat Shop.