Situated within a short level walk of Holsworthy's town centre is this 2 bedroom, double glazed, economic electric heated, end-terraced house with modern kitchen, bathroom and benefits from an off road parking space. EPC=E
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- PVCu double glazed entrance door leading to:
ENTRANCE PORCH Coat rack. Area for shoes/boots.
LOUNGE/DINER 19'3" x 16'10" (5.87m x 5.13m). "Blyss Carolina" wall mounted fire. TV point. Inset ceiling spotlights. 2 PVCu double glazed bay windows with fitted blinds. 2 electric wall heaters. Large understairs cupboard with light. Stairs rising to the First Floor.
KITCHEN 12'3" x 9'10" (3.73m x 3m). Tiled floor. PVCu double glazed door to outside. 2 electric heaters. PVCu double glazed window to rear with tiled window sill. Inset ceiling spotlights. Worksurfaces with drawers and cupboards below. Matching wall units. Space for fridge/freezer. "Samsung" electric cooker with stainless steel extractor hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING "Velux" window. Inset ceiling spotlights. Large shelved airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, and cloak hooks. Access to loft space (not to be used for storage).
BEDROOM 1 11'2" x 10'9" (3.4m x 3.28m). PVCu double glazed window to front. Electric heater. Inset spotlights.
BEDROOM 2 11'2" x 9'7" (3.4m x 2.92m). Inset spotlights. PVCu double glazed window to front with fitted blind.
BATHROOM Tiled floor. WC. "Velux" window. Inset spotlights. Bath with electric shower over. Ladder radiator/towel rail.
OUTSIDE The property benefits from 1 off road parking space, and there is a useful storage area for bins etc.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating E. (Since this EPC was carried out, the owners have installed loft insulation).
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £550.00 PCM
Pets considered by individual negotiation.
Property let as seen - available from the 6th January 2019 partly furnished.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From the centre of Holsworthy proceed along Fore Street (A388) towards Launceston, turning left just before the Old Market Inn. The property will then be found a short way along on the right hand side with a Bond Oxborough Phillips 'To Let' notice clearly displayed.