This good sized 3 bedroom, PVCu double glazed, oil fired centrally heated, end-terraced family home is available to view and rent from the 1st of July 2020 on a long term let. Off road parking for 2 vehicles, garden with outside storage, and optional further garden area if required. No Smokers. Pets by negotiation. EPC=D
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
ENTRANCE HALL Fitted carpet. Cloak hooks. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Stairs to First Floor Landing. Built-in cupboard with cloak hooks.
LOUNGE/DINER 28'5" x 11'4" (8.66m x 3.45m). 2 radiators. PVCu double glazed bay window to front, and PVCu double glazed window to rear. Fitted carpet.
KITCHEN 9'6" x 6'5" (2.9m x 1.96m). Roll-edge worksurfaces, and drawers and cupboards below. Matching wall units. Vinyl floor covering. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for electric cooker with illuminated extractor hood over (electric cooker included but will not be repaired or replaced by the landlords). Inset ceiling spotlights. Large understairs cupboard/utility area with vinyl floor covering, worksurface, and fitted shelves.
REAR PORCH Vinyl floor covering. PVCu double glazed entrance door in. PVCu double glazed windows. "Boulter" oil fired boiler feeding domestic hot water and central heating system.
HALF LANDING Fitted carpet extending to stairs.
BATHROOM Vinyl floor covering. White bathroom suite comprising low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Modern panelled bath with tiled splashback and "Bristan Joy" shower over. Radiator. Opaque PVCu double glazed window to rear.
FULL LANDING Fitted carpet extending to stairs. Smoke alarm. Roof light. Built-in shelved airing cupboard with factory lagged hot water cylinder, and fitted electric immersion heater.
BEDROOM 1 11'5" x 7'1" (3.48m x 2.16m). Fitted carpet. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
BEDROOM 2 14'2" x 9'5" (4.32m x 2.87m). Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3 12'1" x 6'11" (3.68m x 2.1m). Fitted carpet. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
OUTSIDE Off road parking for 2 vehicles. The front garden is laid to lawn with a tarmacadum path leading to the front door. The garden is fully enclosed with pedestrian gate. Oil storage tank. There is a further garden area and outside storage shed if either is required.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating D.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £600.00 PCM
Pets by negotiation.
Pets considered by individual negotiation. For more information on our pet policies. Please visit: https://www.bopproperty.com/pet-policy
Property let as seen - available to view from 1st July 2020
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From our offices proceed along Fore Street in the Launceston direction and at the top of the hill turn left by the Old Market Inn. Follow this road bearing to the right whereupon No.3 will be found on the left hand side with a Bond Oxborough Phillips 'To Let' notice clearly displayed.