A 2 bedroom (both en-suite), gas fired centrally heated, PVCu double glazed, mid-terraced house with 1 allocated parking space (and on street parking available), and rear garden. Being conveniently located only a short walk from Holsworthy's market town centre. EPC=C.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- Double glazed front entrance door leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL Vinyl floor. Radiator.
CLOAKROOM Vinyl floor. White low level WC, and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Radiator.
LOUNGE 16'1" x 9'1" (4.9m x 2.77m). Fitted carpet. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINER 13'3" x 8'11" (4.04m x 2.72m). Vinyl floor. Double glazed window, and Patio doors to rear. Range of modern base and wall units with roll-edge worksurfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Electric cooker. Gas hob with extractor hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Fitted carpet extending to stairs. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 13'3" x 9' (4.04m x 2.74m). Fitted carpet. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
EN-SUITE BATHROOM 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath. Shower over bath with tiled surround. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Vinyl floor. Towel rail. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2 9'10" x 8'11" (3m x 2.72m). Fitted carpet. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER Vinyl floor. 2 piece white suite comprising low level WC, and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is a small area with path leading to the front door. There is an allocated parking space for one vehicle. The enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Garden store.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The LPG central heating is from large site tanks. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating C
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £650.00 PCM
No Pets or Smokers.
Property let as seen - available from the 23rd October 2019.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From the centre of Holsworthy proceed along Fore Street into Chapel Street, and the entrance to Old Market Quarter will be found almost at the bottom of the hill on the right hand side. Proceed into the development and follow the road around to the right where No.63 will be found at the end of the development on the left hand side.