A stylish, luxury, 1 bedroom, first floor apartment with open plan kitchen/lounge/dining room with built-in appliances and "Juliet" balcony. Underfloor heating, fully PVCu double glazed, and enjoying distant countryside views. The property benefits from its own allocated parking space, a secure buzzer system for access, and is nicely situated on the outskirts of Holsworthy market town only a short drive from the coastal resort of Bude. Working/Retired only. Pets by individual negotiation. EPC=C
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- Double glazed entrance door with matching opaque sidelights leading to the:
SHARED ENTRANCE HALL Stairs rising to No.22 on the First Floor.
KITCHEN 11'6" x 6'11" (3.5m x 2.1m). Wall and base units with roll-edge worktop. "NEU" hob with extractor fan. "NEU" oven. Built-in "NEU" fridge/freezer. Built-in "NEU" washer/dryer. Stainless steel sink. PVCu double glazed window. Spotlights. Air source heat pump. Vinyl floor. Heat detector.
SITTING/DINING ROOM 14'5" x 10'6" (4.4m x 3.2m). Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed French doors with "Juliet" balcony.
BEDROOM 10'10" x 9'6" (3.3m x 2.9m). PVCu double glazed window. Fitted carpet.
OUTSIDE The flat benefits from its own allocated parking space.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating C.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £525.00 PCM
Pets considered by individual negotiation. For more information on our pet policies. Please visit: https://www.bopproperty.com/pet-policy
Property let as seen - available from February 29th 2020.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From the centre of Holsworthy proceed in the Bude direction on the A3072 for approximately 0.5 miles, and on the very edge of Holsworthy turn left into Rydon Fields. Proceed into the development and the plots will be found a short distance along on the right hand side.