A rare opportunity to rent this large, 2 bedroom, first floor flat with the added benefit of an optional back garden if required. Conveniently situated in the market town centre of Holsworthy. Available on a long term let. EPC=E
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- External stairs rising to the First Floor flat. PVCu double glazed entrance door leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL Consumer unit. Electric key meter. Smoke alarm. Fitted carpet.
KITCHEN 11'10" x 8'10" (3.6m x 2.7m). Matching base and wall units with roll-edge worksurfaces over. Fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. "New World" electric oven with hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacking. Fluorescent light. Vinyl floor.
LIVING ROOM 18' x 13'7" (5.49m x 4.14m). A large, bright and airy room with 2 PVCu double glazed windows looking out over the square. Wall lights. Night storage heater. Fitted carpet.
INNER HALL 3 double built-in cupboards with shelves and hanging rail. "Velux" window. Carpet.
BEDROOM 1 12'8" x 12'3" (3.86m x 3.73m). Night storage heater. 2 PVCu double glazed windows. Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 2 8'9" x 7'5" (2.67m x 2.26m). PVCu double glazed window. Fitted carpet.
BATHROOM 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close coupled WC. Light with shaver socket. Bathroom cabinet. Fitted carpet.
OUTSIDE To the rear of the property is the option of a large lawned area available on request if required. This would be included in the rent and is for the exclusive use of tenants in 22a, on the condition that it is fully maintained by the tenant.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating E.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £500.00 PCM
No Pets or Smokers
Property let as seen - Available from the 12th January 2020 on a long term let.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
The flat is situated in the centre of Holsworthy market square, over the British Heart Foundation charity shop.