An opportunity to rent this spacious, unfurnished, 2 bedroom, PVCu double glazed, oil fired centrally heated, first floor flat situated within a short level walk of Holsworthy's town centre. 1 off road parking space. Available from 22 July 2020 on a long term let. Rent includes water and central heating. No Pets or Smokers, EPC=D
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- Door leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL Fitted carpet. Radiator. Built-in shelved store cupboard.
KITCHEN 10'3" x 8'11" (3.12m x 2.72m). Roll-edge worksurfaces with drawers and cupboards below. Matching wall units. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Stainless steel extractor hood. 1½ bowl stainless steel inset sink. Tiled splashbacking to walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. Vinyl floor. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Water heater providing domestic hot water.
LOUNGE 14'8" x 14'5" (4.47m x 4.4m). Fitted carpet. 2 PVCu double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. TV point.
BEDROOM 1 14'3" x 7'7" (4.34m x 2.31m). Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed window to front. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2 10'1" x 7'8" (3.07m x 2.34m). Fitted carpet. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side.
SHOWER ROOM Vinyl floor. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan.
SEPARATE TOILET Ceramic tiled floor. Wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Low level WC. Opaque PVCu double glazed window to front.
OUTSIDE The property benefits from 1 off road parking space.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone and broadband connectons have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating D.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £500.00 PCM including central heating, and water. DEPOSIT: £576.00
No Smokers or Pets.
Property let as seen - available after 22 July 2020 on a long term let.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
On foot from the centre of Holsworthy, proceed along North Road turning left opposite the church. The property will then be found on the corner on the right hand side, opposite the entrance to the car park. The steps leading up to the flat will be found at the back of the property.