Situated in this quiet rural location is this fabulous, 2 bedroom, fully furnished, detached barn conversion which is extremely well-appointed throughout, with electric underfloor heating, and double glazing. Stunning far reaching countryside views, private patio area, and ample off road parking. Conveniently situated for both the market town of Holsworthy and the coastal resort of Bude on the North Cornish Coast. Available immediately as a winter let.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
OPEN FRONTED ENTRANCE PORCH Double glazed entrance door leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL A light and airy space with useful cupboard for boots and coats. Room thermostat. Fuse board. Smoke detector. Wood effect vinyl floor.
'L'-SHAPED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM/LOUNGE Kitchen/Dining Area: 20'3 x 11'9 max (6.17m x 3.58m max) "Shaker style" light grey kitchen with square-edged worksurface. "Soft close" drawers and doors. Built-in oven. Built-in hob with extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Washing machine. Microwave. Toaster. Kettle. Crockery and cutlery. Freestanding tall fridge freezer. Wood effect vinyl floor. Dining table and chairs for 6 people. Patio doors leading out onto the driveway. Window overlooking an adjacent field.
Lounge Area: 17'2 max x 11'10 (5.23m max x 3.60m) 3 piece suite. Coffee table. Rug. Sideboard. Side tables. Chair. TV unit with 46 inch "Samsung" TV. Smoke detector. Window overlooking the adjacent field, and Patio doors opening out onto the private patio. Handy cupboard/storage area with fitted carpet, housing the hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM 1 12'5" x 11'10" (3.78m x 3.6m). Spacious double room with fitted carpet. Room thermostat. Wardrobe. Double bed. Bedside tables. Dresser. Chairs. 2 windows overlooking the patio area to fields beyond.
BEDROOM 2 12'5" (max) x 11'6" (3.78m (max) x 3.5m). Fitted carpet. 2 single beds. Dresser. Wardrobe. Chair. Bedside table. Window overlooking the patio area to fields beyond. Room thermostat.
SHOWER ROOM 8'4" x 5'6" (2.54m x 1.68m). Walk-in shower with glass splash screen, and fully tiled walls. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking, and mirror above. Extractor fan.
OUTSIDE A 5 bar gate leads onto the private drive which provides ample off road parking. To the rear is a private, South facing patio backing onto a field. Shrub borders. Flower pots. Patio table and chairs with sun umbrella. Bench.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
EPC RATING Rating C
COUNCIL BAND To be assessed.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £700.00 PCM (including water & electric).
No Smokers. No pets.
Property let as seen - available immedieately FULLY FURNISHED on a short term Winter let until the end of April 2020.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From Holsworthy proceed on the A3072 Bude road for approximately 5 miles and upon reaching Red Post, turn right signed Kilkhampton. Follow this road, and pass through Grimscott, and upon reaching the next junction turn right. Hersham Lodge will then be found as the first property on the right hand side.