Okehampton, EX20 3JT
Back

Hatherleigh, Okehampton, EX20 3JT

Terrace House 2 Bedroom
EPC Rating: EPC
Offers over £114,000

Get directions to

, Hatherleigh, Okehampton EX20 3JT

 
Points Of Interest
Key Features
  • 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
  • KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
  • DEDICATED PARKING
  • REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN
  • MODERN INTERIOR
  • SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
  • PART BUY PART RENT- 60% TO BUY
  • DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
Property Description

Additional Information

An exciting opportunity to acquire a 60% share of this part buy/ part rent terraced house, situated within the sought-after town of Hatherleigh and the local amenities it has to offer.

The accommodation in brief comprises an inviting entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, living room, cloak room. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.

The current owner has looked after and well maintained the property, including re decoration and new carpets throughout.

Outside, there is a a low maintenance gravelled garden to the front with steps leading to the front door. To the rear is a fully enclosed garden with a path to a wooden shed and a gate leading to off road parking for two vehicles.

Agents Note: We are selling a 60% share of this property and the other 40% is rented at £169.81.


Print

Contact Us

Arrange a viewing for ' Hatherleigh, Okehampton, EX20 3JT '

If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.

Please check you have entered all details correctly:

By submitting this form, you are agreeing to our website terms & conditions, and consenting to cookies being stored on your computer.

Free Sales Valuation

Want to know how much your property is worth?

Get an instant valuation of your property value.

Free Sales Valuation