Situated within the heart of Hatherleigh Town Centre is this modern two bedroom mid terrace home. The property comprises a ground floor cloakroom with WC, fitted kitchen, living room, and a modern bathroom to go alongside the two bedrooms. Outside, the property has a low maintenance front garden area and this continues with the rear gardn which also is low maintenance with patio area and shed storage. Access from the rear leads to an allocating parking space. Available to view immediately! EPC - D
The rent for the property is £575.00 per calendar month. This excludes all other outgoing utilities.
Pets are by negotiation. However if pets are accepted on application the rent will increase to £595.00 per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
Water is metered at the property.
The council tax is band B and we have been advised that for the year 2019/2020 is £1520.67
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £663.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
A full Energy Performance Certificate will be available shortly.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
Upon entering Hatherleigh, at the main roundabout on the Hatherleigh bypass take the turning signposted towards to the town centre and enter onto Bridge Street. Follow the road over the bridge and it will bear to the left, continue up Bridge Street and shortly after there will be a signpost with public car park and the Co-Op is also on this junction. Take this turning to the left and after passing Hatherleigh Medical Centre on your left, take the first turning into Vicks Meadow on your left. The property will be found shortly after with To Let board clearly displayed.