PLEASE CALL 01837 500 600 TO BOOK VIEWINGS
A spacious 3 bedroom semi detached property, located in Hatherleigh, within a short walk of the local shops and school. The property is in need of some modernisation and is currently available for a short term let, which is all reflected in the price.
The property itself comprises of a 14'4 living room, 13'8 dining room and a kitchen, whilst to the first floor are 3 bedrooms, separate WC and bathroom.
Outside there is off road parking in front of the garage, which has an integral door to the dining room and a pleasant rear garden which is predominantly lawn, with a patio area.
Working / Retired only, The property is available immediately. No pets allowed.
The rent for the property is £660.00 per calendar month. This excludes all other outgoing utilities.
Water is metered at the property.
The council tax is TBC .
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £761.53 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
A full Energy Performance Certificate will be available shortly.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3