Situated in the heart of this ancient market town steeped in history an opportunity to acquire this 2 bedroom end terraced character cottage in need of modernisation throughout. Generous walled gardens with cob/stone outbuilding. Early viewing recommended.
- Entrance hall
- Living Room 15'2 x 11'0 (4.62m x 3.35m)
- Open fire place with timber mantle and stone surround. Window to rear elevation.
- Kitchen/ Diner 14'3 x 13'5 (4.34m x 4.09m)
- Open fire place, windows to front and rear elevations.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'5 x 13'4 (4.39m x 4.06m)
- A generous double bedroom with fitted wardrobes either side of the chimney breast. Window to rear overlooking the gardens with distance countryside views beyond.
- Bedroom 2 14'6 x 8'4 (4.42m x 2.54m)
- A double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and window to rear elevation.
- Bathroom 7'0 x 5'8 (2.13m x 1.73m)
- A modern fitted suite comprising an enclosed panelled 'P' bath with electric power shower over and close coupled WC. Window to rear elevation.
- The property is approached via a pedestrian door giving access to the private walled gardens being principally laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and plants and the original stone/cob wall bordering. At the bottom of the garden is a generous cob/ stone outbuilding with a tiled roof.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.