This modern, 2 bedroom, terraced bungalow with an enclosed private rear garden adjoining woodland, and its own parking space occupies one of these peaceful plots on this small select development for the over 55's. The front elevation enjoys a south westerly aspect, and is nestled amongst the lovely landscaped gardens with pleasant seating areas, and picturesque pond. Available immediately on a short to medium term let only. EPC=C
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH With its 2 wood beamed pillars, this is the perfect place to catch the afternoon sun. Double glazed door leading to:
LIVING ROOM 13'9" x 13'2" (4.2m x 4.01m). Double glazed window with front aspect. Carpeted flooring. Storage heater.
KITCHEN 6'8" x 6'1" (2.03m x 1.85m). Wall and base units with "wood effect" worksurface. Stainless steel sink unit. Electric oven and hob with extractor hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. Double glazed rear aspect window overlooking the garden.
INNER HALLWAY Access to loft space. Doors to:
BEDROOM 1 10'1" x 10 (3.07m x 10). Double glazed front aspect window. 'Dimplex' heater.
BEDROOM 2 9'10" x 8'3" (3m x 2.51m). Double glazed French doors to rear garden.
BATHROOM 7'8" x 6'4" (2.34m x 1.93m). Bath with shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Opaque double glazed window to rear. Airing cupboard. 'Dimplex' heater.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property is an allocated parking space, and visitor parking located within a short walking distance. The property is approached over a paved pathway, with communal lawned areas to either side, which leads to the front door with COVERED VERANDAH providing a lovely seating area in the Summer. The private rear garden has a gated side access with a natural boundary to the rear, and a wooded outlook beyond. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area from the French doors of the second bedroom.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone, and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'B' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating C.
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £510.00 PCM / PET RENT: £525.00 PCM
Qualifying tenants must be aged 55 years or over.
Short to medium term let only.
One Small Pet by individual negotiation.
For more information on our pet policies. Please visit: https://www.bopproperty.com/pet-policy
Property let as seen - available immediately on a short term let. Longer by negotiation.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From Holsworthy take the A3072 Hatherleigh road and turn right at Dunsland Cross signed Halwill/Okehampton. Proceed along this road for approximately 4 miles and then turn right signed "Halwill 1 mile". After approximately 0.6 miles Barn Park Nursing Home can be found on the right. Take this turning and proceed straight on down the tarmac road where No.12 will be found in the right hand corner with a Bond Oxborough Phillips 'For Sale' notice clearly displayed.