Situated a short walk from Torrington town centre is this well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat. The accomodation comprises a kitchen with space for a cooker, front aspect living room with large double window, a spacious master bedroom, a further good sized double bedroom and three piece bathroom with shower over bath. Pets considered upon application. Available Now! EPC - D
The water is on rates, these can be confirmed with South West Water.
The council tax is band A which for the year 2019 / 2020 is £1,311.17
The rent for the property is £500.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy.
Pets are by negotiation (no dogs). However if pets are accepted on application the rent will increase to £520.00 per calendar month from the start of the tenancy.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £576.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £30 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
On foot, from our offices on Well Street, staying on the same side of the road, proceed away from the town square and at the cross roads bear left, where the pedestrian gate for 30 Well Street will be found on you left hand side, proceed through the gate and the communal entrance door will be found immediately to your left hand side with nameplate clearly displayed.