47 Kingsmead Drive is a modern three-bedroom semi detached house. It has full gas central heating, is double-glazed, has a fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, a garage and a good sized enclosed garden. The property is situated in a corner position, which gives it a larger garden than most and added privacy. Working / Retired only. Sorry no pets allowed. Available 1st Novemember 2019. EPC - C
The water is metered.
The council tax is band C and for the year 2019/2020 is £1,748.22.
The rent for the property is £650.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £750.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service DPS, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The DPS will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website www.depositprotection.com.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £30 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through BOND OXBOROUGH PHILLIPS LETTINGS and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
Cloakroom 6'1" x 2'10" (1.85m x 0.86m).
Living Room 16' x 14'4" (4.88m x 4.37m).
Kitchen 8'9" x 8' (2.67m x 2.44m).
Bedroom 1 11'4" x 7'8" (3.45m x 2.34m).
Bedroom 2 8'3" x 8' (2.51m x 2.44m).
Bedroom 3 7'10" x 6'3" (2.39m x 1.9m).
Bathroom 3 piece suite. Shower over bath.
From Great Torrington Town Centre, leave the town a head in the direction of Barnstaple. Go along Calvesford Road and the School will be on your right. Take the next right turn into Greenbank and then turn right again into Kingsmead Drive. Number 47 is the first property on the left.