An excellent opportunity to acquire a 2 bedroom, second floor flat benefiting from double glazed windows, and "Economy 7" heating. Situated within a few steps of Holsworthy's bustling town centre, and available with no onward chain. Would make an ideal home or investment opportunity having previously achieved a rental income of £450 per calendar month.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate);-
- Door to Communal Entrance Hall with stairs ascending to the Second Floor, and leading to a private entrance door to the flat.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Loft hatch access. Solid oak door architraves and skirting boards. Solid oak wood flooring. Telephone point. Telephone door entry system. Solid oak doors serve the following rooms:
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 18'1 x 10'9 max (8'2 min) (5.51m x 3.28m max ( 2.4
- Solid oak wood flooring, skirting boards, and door architraves. 4 wooden double glazed sash windows to front. High ceilings. TV point. Telephone point.
Kitchen Area: Solid oak wood worksurfaces with a most attractive range of matching base and wall units. Tiled splashbacking. Night storage heater. "Belfast" Butler sink. Integrated washer/dryer. Integrated electric oven and hob with pull-out extractor over. Space for fridge.
- BEDROOM 1 10'5 x 10'1 (3.18m x 3.07m)
- A double bedroom with solid oak wood flooring, skirting boards, and door architraves. Twin wooden double glazed sash windows to front. Wall mounted electric panel heater. High ceilings. Directional spots.
- BEDROOM 2 10'6 x 6'1 (3.20m x 1.85m)
- Solid oak wood flooring, skirting boards, and door architraves. Wooden double glazed window to side with views across to the church. Wall mounted electric panel heater. Wall mounted consumer unit.
- SHOWER ROOM 7'8 x 4'7 (2.34m x 1.40m)
- Solid oak flooring, skirting boards, and door architraves. PVCu double glazed window to rear with views across to the countryside. "Push button" low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mirror, and shaver socket. Corner shower cubicle with tiled walls, and "Mira" shower. High ceilings. "Dimplex" wall heater. Extractor fan. Directional light.
- Mains water, electricity, and drainage.
- COUNCIL BAND
- Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
- EPC RATING
- Rating E.
- AGENTS NOTE
- 997 Year Lease.
Ground Rent: £100.00 per annum.
Service Charge: Estimated at £400.00 per annum per flat.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.