A spacious and well presented 1 bedroom apartment. The kitchen is fully fitted with washing machine, dishwasher and tall standing fridge/freezer. There is 1 allocated parking space with additional visitor parking available. Available August 2017.
Working/retired only. Sorry not suitable for children, smokers, dss, pets.
- External Staircase Leading To:-
- UPVC Part Glazed Front Door Into:-
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Living Room - 17'6 x 13'4 (5.33m x 4.06m)
- 4 Velux style sky lights, door leading through to internal hallway, walnut style laminate flooring, wall mounted fuse box, television point and freesat cable, radiators, fitted wall and base units with laminate roll top work surface, mosaic tiled splash backs, fitted double sink and drainer with mixer tap over, stainless steel fitted cooker and 4 ring gas hob over with stainless steel extractor fan, cupboard housing gas fired boiler with wall mounted central heating controls, fitted washing machine, fitted washing machine, slimline dishwasher and tall standing fridge/freezer.
- Inner Hallway - 6'0 x 5'9 (1.83m x 1.75m)
- Loft hatch, Velux style window, radiator, door into bathroom, door into bedroom.
- Bathroom - 5'9 x 6'9 (1.75m x 2.06m)
- Frosted Velux style window, fitted panel bath with shower over and glass shower screen, WC, wall mounted sink and mirror with fitted glass shelf over, chrome towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver socket.
- Bedroom - 14'4 maximum x 11'1 (4.37m maximum x 3.38m)
- Double glazed window to side, radiator, decorative coving, fitted carpet, wall lights.
- There is a large gravelled parking area with 1 allocated parking space immediately in front of the property with additional visitor parking.
- Council Band - A (NDDC)
- From our office in Boutport Street, continue along Bear Street and at the traffic lights turn right, following this road and turning left at the roundabout into Barbican Road. Turn the first left hand turning and left again into Ashleigh Road. Continue to the top of Ashleigh Road, taking the right hand turn onto Sowden Lane where the property will be seen directly in front of you marked by name plate and TO LET board.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.