A well presented, grade II listed, 1 bedroom, ground floor apartment, conveniently situated within walking distance of Barnstaple town centre. Open plan living/ kitchen area, 1 allocated parking space, large communal lawned area. Ideally suiting a first time or an investment purchaser. NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Leading to Entrance Hall;
- Entrance Hall
- Intercom facility, coved ceiling, fitted carpet.
- Kitchen/Living Room 16'9 into bay x 14'6 (5.11m into bay x 4.42m)
- Single glazed sash bay window to front elevation. Modern fitted kitchen on raised platform comprising; 1½ bowl stainless drainer sink inset into work surface with cupboards below. A range of matching wall and base level units. Integrated fridge, integrated electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood over. 2 glass fronted display cabinets with lights. Complete wall tiling, vinyl floor covering. Chrome railings separating kitchen and living area. Night storage heater, TV and telephone point. Cupboard housing key meter and consumer unit. Coved ceiling, fitted carpet.
- Shower Room
- 3 piece white suite comprising WC, free standing hand wash basin, walk in electric shower with tiled surround. Wall mounted mirrored storage unit, chrome heated towel rail, coved ceiling, vinyl floor covering.
- Bedroom 10'2 x 7'4 (3.10m x 2.24m)
- Single glaze wood framed sash window to rear elevation. Electric panel heater, built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors housing factory lagged tank and space and plumbing for washing machine. Coved ceiling, fitted carpet.
- Lease Details
- Remainder of 999 year lease dated 2005 however each apartment owns 1/5 share of the Freehold. Maintenance charges £255 per quarter which includes buildings insurance. These figures should be confirmed with your solicitor.
- Agents notes
- The photos are dated approx. April '14 before the current tenant took occupancy. New photos should be uploaded shortly.
- From Barnstaple's inner relief road, at Alexandra Road, take the right hand turning at the traffic lights signposted Goodleigh and Bratton Fleming. Taking the first right hand turning into Ebberley Lawn, bearing right through the large pillars into the communal area where Flat 3, 11 Ebberley Lawn will be found on the right hand side with Name Plate displayed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.