An opportunity to acquire a well presented first floor 2 bedroom apartment in this convenient location within walking distance of the town centre and local amenities. Benefitting from double glazed windows throughout, allocated parking space and elevated gardens to rear.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 10'7 x 8'11 (Max) (3.23m x 2.72m ( Max))
- A fitted range of base and wall mounted units comprising single sink drainer unit with mixer taps over, 4 ring electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated oven, recess for under counter fridge/ freezer, recess and plumbing for washing machine. Breakfast counter. Window to rear elevation. Double doors lead to:
- Lounge/Diner 19'9 x 10'4 (6.02m x 3.15m)
- Window to front elevation, ornamental fireplace housing electric fire. Ample space for dining table and chairs.
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 10'4 (3.61m x 3.15m)
- Double Bedroom. Window to front elevation.
- Bedroom 2 8'11 x 8'5 (2.72m x 2.57m)
- Window to rear elevation.
- Bathroom 8'10 x 8' (2.69m x 2.44m)
- A fitted suite comprising enclosed panelled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal sink, WC, heated towel rail. Built in airing cupboard. Window to rear elevation.
- To the front of the property is an allocated parking space, access to the property is via a side gate which leads to an external metal staircase leading to the front door. Raised terrace balcony area providing an ideal spot for al fresco dining.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.