A great opportunity to rent this 4 bedroom first floor flat with 17ft lounge and fully fitted kitchen. It offers spacious accommodation benefiting from PVCu double glazed windows, new electric heating and improvements throughout. Located within a short walk of Holsworthy town centre and all its amenities. EPC=E.
THIS ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- PVCu double glazed entrance door. Stairs leading to tthe first floor.
Living Room 17'9" x 12'11" (5.4m x 3.94m). Carpet, 2x pendant lights, Upvc double glazed window, smoke alarm. Telephone point. Airing cupboard with shelving.
Kitchen 14'3" x 9'3" (4.34m x 2.82m). Laminate flooring, 2x spot lights, roll edge laminate worktop, 1 ½ stainless & steel sink with drainer. Tiled splashback. Matching wall & base units. Smeg integrated dishwasher, integrated oven & induction hob, extractor fan. Breakfast bar. New Dimplex Storage Heater. Heat alarm.
Bedroom 1 17' x 12'2" (5.18m x 3.7m). Carpet, 1x pendant light, New Dimplex storage heater, double aspect double glazed windows, tv point, smoke alarm.
Bedroom 2 14'3" x 10'8" (4.34m x 3.25m). Carpet, pendent light, Upvc double glazed window, Hyco electric wall heater
Bedroom 3 8'11" x 7'9" (2.72m x 2.36m). Carpet, pendant light, Upvc double glazed window, Hyco electric wall heater
Bedroom 4 8'11" x 7'9" (2.72m x 2.36m). Carpet, pendant light, Upvc double glazed window, Hyco electric wall heater
Bathroom 9'1" x 7'3" (2.77m x 2.2m). Vinyl flooring, downlights, P shaped bath with electric shower. Pedestal sink with mirrored cabinet over. Low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Services Mains water, electricity and drainage.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating E
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £850.00 per calendar month
Property let as seen - available immediately on a long term let.
A verifiable household income of at least £25,500.00 per annum is required to be considered.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From our offices proceed directly across the road between "Roblins" gift shop and "Filter Through". Follow this road down where upon White Hart Mews will be found halfway along on the right hand side. Proceed through the 5 bar gate and the steps leading up to the flat will be found on the right.