This spacious 1 bedroom flat is located within a short walk of Holsworthy's market town centre and benefits from a modern fitted kitchen including fridge, washing machine and cooker, and modern fitted bathroom with shower. Available immediately on a long term let.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):- Entrance door leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL Steps down. Fitted carpet. Built-in store cupboard. Smoke alarm.
KITCHEN 8'6" x 8'3" (2.6m x 2.51m). Modern fitted kitchen with roll-edge worksurfaces, with drawers and cupboards below. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Tiled splashbacking. Matching wall units. Space for washing machine with washing machine in place. Space for fridge with fridge in place. Space for electric cooker with electric cooker in place. Vinyl floor covering.
LOUNGE 13'7" (4.14m) max x 12'5" (3.78m) max.. Window to rear. Fitted carpet. "Economy 7" heater.
BEDROOM 13'6" (4.11m) max x 11'5" (3.48m) max.. Fitted carpet. Window to rear. "Economy 7" heater. Built-in cupboard.
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising modern panelled bath with grip handles, tiled splashbacking, and electric shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Vinyl floor covering. Built-in airing cupboard with factory lagged hot water cylinder, and fitted electric immersion heater.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage.
EPC EPC = D
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
Property let as seen - available immediately on a long term let.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
On foot from our office, proceed along Fore Street into Chapel Street and take the left hand turning just before Llewellyn's Barbers. The steps leading up to the flat will then be found on the left hand side.