A centrally located, spacious, 1 bedroom ground floor flat, benefitting from an allocated private off road parking space, as well as double glazing, and 'Economy 7' heating. It is only a short walk to the town square with all its amenities, and 'Waitrose' supermarket is located opposite. One small pet considered. Available Immediately. EPC=D
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES (all measurements are approximate):-
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM/OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE 20'4" x 18 (6.2m x 18). Spacious and bright room, with fitted carpets. 2 'Economy 7' night storage heaters. Wall mounted fuse board. Smoke detector. PVCu white front door with opaque privacy glazing, and 2 large windows overlooking the parking area to the front.
The Kitchen area has fitted base levels and eye level units, with 'Slab style' cupboard doors and stainless steel handles. The work top is a roll edged laminate wood effect work top. With a stainless steel sink and draining board, with taps over. Under counter space for a washing machine. All plumbing and power is present, and there is also space for an electric cooker, as well as a fridge/freezer. Tiled splashbacking with grey tiles. Tile effect vinyl flooring. There is a handy storage cupboard to the right of the kitchen area.
BEDROOM 11'8" x 8'5" (3.56m x 2.57m). A decent size double bedroom. Contains fitted carpets. Wall mounted 'Economy 7' night storage heater. There is a window overlooking the rear of the property.
BATHROOM 8'6" x 5'6" (2.6m x 1.68m). 3 piece suite. With a bath, and an electric shower over. Glass shower screen. pedestal hand wash basin with a mirror over. Tiled splashbacking, and a low level WC. Fitted carpet and an extraction fan. Shaving sockets, there is a handy airing cupboard in the bathroom as well, housing the hot water cylinder.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, and drainage. The TV, telephone and broadband connections have not been tested and are the tenants responsibility.
COUNCIL BAND Band 'A' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
EPC RATING Rating 'D'
RENTAL CONDITIONS RENT: £440.00 PCM / PET RENT: £450.00 PCM
Small pet considered by individual negotiation. For more information on our pet policies. Please visit: https://www.bopproperty.com/pet-policy
Property let as seen - available immediately on a long term let.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy obtains Client Money protection through CMP (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003347
Bond Oxborough Phillips Holsworthy are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-6
From our office, proceed down Fore Street towards Launceston, upon reaching Station Road, turn right into Station Road, the flat will be found approximately 400 yards on the left hand side.