An unique opportunity to acquire this attractive, original, single storey stone barn benefiting from detailed planning permission for a 2 bedroom character cottage. Set in 1.4 acres with useful modern open fronted outbuilding (option to purchase more land by separate negotiation). Superb smallholding/equestrian potential.
- To the rear of the barn is an orchard with apple, pear, and greengage trees. There will be a patio area immediately off the Living Room perfect for alfresco dining.
- VERSATILE GENERAL PURPOSE MODERN OPEN FRONTED BUILDING 86'0 x 30'0 (26.21m x 9.14m)
- With an external 12ft concrete apron suitable for use as stables.
- THE LAND
- The adjacent level, productive pasture paddock has parish road frontage on the northern boundary, and mains water connected. It is registered as organic by the Soil Association. Large hardstanding area (formerly used to store silage for the farm).
The barn enjoys a pleasant rural aspect with panoramic views, and the whole property extends to approximately 1.4 acres.
- Mains water, electricity, and BT telephone available on site. Provision to be made by the purchaser for a private drainage system. 4G broadband service available. Please note, it will be the responsibility of the purchaser to connect to these services.
- OPTIONAL LAND
- There is an option to purchase an additional adjoining, organically registered pasture field extending to about 3.06 acres with mains water connected, and a MODERN COVERED YARD 40'0 x 30'0 (12.19m x 9.14m) by separate negotiation.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.